Friday, January 03, 2014

2014 Opens with a BLOG!

I am planning a BIG 2014!  Making the decision to blog has been no small feat. Since I began teaching in 2012, I have over-shared with my colleagues. Let me tell you that my sharing was not one-sided, and I always enjoyed what I got in return from my fellow teachers.  Sharing ideas and resources helped me build relationships with other teachers, and it gave me relief from the feeling of drowning as a new teacher!

If I'm able to help the newest teacher or tweak a veteran teacher's lesson in any way whatsoever, my heart is full.  Please join me in this journey. I hope to keep you entertained as well as share goodies and ideas. You may also see humor and photography (two things I can't live without). Any encouragement is welcome. I don't plan on doing this alone!

8 comments :

  1. Thank you ahead of time for your comments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see new post. Way to go, Fel!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited to see your ideas! The blog looks great :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Staci!! Thanks for being such a wonderful mentor and cheerleader. Keep me accountable, woman. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Annissa! I will do my very best! Sweet of you to comment. =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. My class looked at your blog. Sofia didn't see the lesson she did at Destination Imagination. We'll look again in a few days to see if the one she did shows up, so she can share what she learned with my homeroom. It looks great!!!!! Mrs. Pittman

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for stopping by and looking around, Sofia and Mrs. Pittman. I'll be sure to keep an updated list of our Instant Challenges as we go along so that the 3rd grade can see what we've done in Destination Imagination so far. I can tell Sofia is excited! As soon as I get them up, I'll let you know, Mrs. Pittman. If you want to see any other DI updates and photos, visit the Destination Imagination page on the blog. http://ohsnapelementary.blogspot.com/p/destination-imagination_14.html

    Go Team Undefeated Golden Eagles!! ;)

    ReplyDelete