Monday, February 10, 2014

Be Inspired - Keepers of the Flame

I am a sucker for inspirational pieces written with teachers in mind. As a teacher myself, I love to view how others see us, but I share them because I don't think I reach greatness as a teacher without first surrounding myself with inspired teachers. So if this reaches whatever teacher community I'm a part of, including my co-workers, blog readers, random visitors... I'm happy to pass it on. I found this gem, and I'm so touched by it. I hope you enjoy it, and I hope that from time to time, we're all reminded of the power we hold. Remember how important you are to the students, remember how and why you were called into this profession. It's good practice for all of us.

Written by Paul A. Reynolds • Art by Peter H. Reynolds... beautiful!




No comments :

Post a Comment