Saturday, February 15, 2014

They're Here! Brainy Bottles Class Sets

Insomnia makes me super productive. I was able to put together the Brainy Bottle classroom sets and divide them by grade levels for you! All sets are available on TPT. The classroom sets include:
  • Kindergarten - 1st (5 sets): Plural words, rhyming words, and syllable counts
  • 2nd - 3rd (6 sets): Rhyming words, plural words, homophones, synonyms, and antonyms
  • 4th - 5th (5 sets): Homophones, synonyms, and antonyms






Please visit my previous post for more details, including the bottles I love to use by a drink company called NEURO. There, you will also find a link to the dyed rice recipe I use. I've included two grade levels per set with differentiation in mind, and I hope you find that useful. Glad I could bring this to you so soon. Now, the question is.... sleep or Netflix? 


No comments :

Post a Comment